Are you an AUSPACK First Timer? Here is what you can expect!
With 350+ exhibitors, AUSPACK is Australasia’s MAIN EVENT for processing and packaging. The immense show floor is packed with machinery in action, interactive displays, networking hubs and educational opportunities.
You will experience 15,000+ sqm of machinery, products and solutions for 40+ vertical markets. Everything your business needs is right here, under one roof.
Come with a game plan!
We recommend you come with a plan to get the most out of your time at the show. Several resources are available to help you accomplish this:
Access the Online Exhibitor List and download the Floor Plan
- Search exhibitors, their brands, new products and products on their stands
- Narrow your search. Simply search by ‘Vertical Market’ or ‘Segment’ for specific exhibitors
- Favourite exhibitors, new products, products and brands – Start building your favourites list – Coming Soon
Visitor to Visitor Networking – Coming in January
- Unlimited networking opportunities personalised for YOU based on your registration profile
- Extensive information on exhibitors, specially matched for you
- Search peers with similar interests and connect with them via this portal prior the show
- Reach out to exhibitors, schedule appointments and meet with them on the show floor (meeting rooms available on request)
Mobile APP – Coming Soon
- Exhibitor listing including advanced search and favourite functionalities
- Helps you navigate the show with segment specific floor plans
- Taking part in the National Technical Forums? Favourite speakers and sessions
- News alerts, updates and reminders of what is happening at the show
Official Show Guide – Coming March
- Printed book containing comprehensive information such as exhibitor listings and profiles, floor plan, schedules and show features
- Pick up your Show Guide when you arrive at Sydney Showground
- For the first time, the Show Guide will be released digitally two weeks before doors open, helping you plan for the show
Tips for First-Time Visitors
- Secure your hotel as early as you can to make sure you get the best room rate. Negotiated room rates are available here
- Book your seat on the shuttle bus if you are coming from interstate. Get picked up and dropped off from the airport for free
- Build your personalised show planner using the tools listed above
- Leave yourself some free time to explore the show floor
- Make use of the Networking Tool and meet industry peers and schedule appointments with exhibitors
- Download the mobile APP and keep all essential information in the palm of your hand
- Pack business cards— you’ll need a lot of these!
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at Sydney Showground.
Need your employer’s OK to attend AUSPACK 2017?
You know why you need to attend AUSPACK 2017, but does your employer? If not, use the letter below to help make your case. Simply copy and paste the text or download the document, tailor it to your specific needs, and send it to your boss.
To: <Insert Name>
Re: Proposal for the upcoming AUSPACK 2017
As you know, in today’s innovation-intensive world, we have to be able to continually redefine ourselves to overcome industry challenges, find solutions to increase efficiency and embrace change.
That’s why I need your approval to attend AUSPACK 2017 in Sydney, from 7 – 10 March 2017.
AUSPACK is the one exhibition that I consider absolutely essential to my professional success. My job is to ensure that everyone here at <insert business name> has the information, insights and knowledge to make good decisions and help us gain a competitive edge. AUSPACK will help me find the information and products needed to do my job better by exposing me to new techniques, new technology and new contacts essential for our business.
Although AUSPACK lasts four days, it offers access to hundreds of exhibitors, networking opportunities, the 2017 National Technical Forums and the opportunity to explore latest trends and gain the latest knowledge.
I am confident that during these four days, I’ll learn enough to make a lasting difference for our business. And I’ll gain hands-on knowledge of new information products and services, because AUSPACK is also the most comprehensive processing and packaging exhibition in Australasia.
Best of all, AUSAPCK is free to attend.
If you give me the go-ahead—and I sincerely hope you will—you can expect me to return from AUSPACK with plenty of new ideas and insights I can put to work right away. Please let me know if you would like additional information, or visit www.auspack.com.au