Introducing a New Industry Awards program: Packaging & Processing Innovation & Design Awards
The Australian Packaging & Processing Machinery Association (APPMA) and the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) are pleased to announce that they have established the Packaging & Processing Innovation and Design Awards (PIDA) for Australia. The PIDA Awards recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field. The program supports Industry Excellence and recognises Australian innovations and innovators. All of the industry is invited to attend the awards night, which will be held on Wednesday the 8th of March at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, alongside AUSPACK.
The Design Innovation of the Year company awards will recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging and processing materials and solutions, innovative packaging and processing machinery/equipment within each of these four manufacturing categories:
3. Health, Beauty & Wellness.
4. Domestic & Household.
Click here to find out more.
Time to Recognize your Peers: 2017 PIDA Awards
The newly established PIDA Awards for Australia and New Zealand will give the industry the opportunity to recognise mentors and mentees who are making a significant difference in their field.
The Individual awards will recognise people whose have made specific contributions to the packaging and processing industry. These Individual Awards will include:
1. Young Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year
2. Industry Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year
3. The APPMA Scholarship which offers one person the opportunity to enrol in the Diploma in Packaging Technology; an internationally recognised and accredited course.
We encourage you to consider submitting for one of the awards above to recognise the remarkable individuals who make up this diverse industry.
IN ADDITION THERE WILL BE TWO SPECIAL COMPANY AWARDS:
1. Sustainable Packaging & Processing
2. Save Food Packaging & Processing.
AND THREE INDIVIDUAL AWARDS:
1. Young Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year.
2. Industry Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year.
3. The APPMA Scholarship.
The PIDA Awards are the exclusive award program for all Australian entries into the prestigious WorldStar Packaging Awards.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY THE 20TH OF JANUARY 2017
To access full submission and criteria forms please click here.