Statement about privacy and collection of personal information.
Exhibitions and Trade Fairs Pty Limited (ABN 72 101 130 527) (ETF), aims to protect the privacy of the personal information that we collect and hold while carrying out our activities. This is an important policy goal for ETF.
ETF is also bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (Principles) established under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act). This statement has been developed as part of ETF’s efforts to achieve its policy goal and to comply with its obligations under that legislation.
Personal information is any information or opinion that is capable of identifying a person.
This statement applies to personal information collected from and about staff, clients, potential clients, previous clients, suppliers and any other person whose personal information ETF may collect from time to time.
This statement explains:
– what types of personal information we might collect;
– how we aim to use personal information;
– when we will disclose personal information to others;
– how we manage and secure personal information;
– how you can access and seek to correct personal information that we hold about you; and
– how you may make a complaint if you think that we have breached the Principles.
This statement does not form part of any contract (except to the extent that we expressly specify that it does).
From time to time, we may review and update this statement – for example, to reflect changes to the law, technology or our companies. You should check the version of this Privacy Statement available on our websites periodically to read about any updates.
Click here for full privacy statement.