The Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association (APPMA) Awards of Excellence, the national awards program for the processing and packaging industry, will return in 2019. This renewed initiative will bring the industry together to recognise and celebrate industry excellence, innovation, leadership and best practise.
The APPMA Awards of Excellence will be presented at a Gala Dinner on Wednesday 27 March 2019 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre as part of Packaging and Processing Week.
An evening of industry recognition, entertainment and networking. Be wowed by an impressive menu designed by Yume, rescuing quality surplus stock from Melbourne’s food manufacturers.
Date: 27 March 2019
Time: 6:00pm – Late (6:00pm – 6:30pm, Drinks & Canapés will be served. 6:30pm, Awards commence)
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Dress: Business attire
- Every element of the evening has ‘sustainability’ at its core; from low-energy LED lighting to 100% recyclable intricate decorations
- Fantastic entertainment from Lil Miss Jazz – an elegant and soulful music act
- A first-class menu designed in partnership with Yume – rescuing top-quality, brand-name surplus food
- Be entertained by Peter Rowsthorn – A multi-skilled MC who began his career as a stand-up comedian
For over thirty-five years (our next speaker/next guest/our Master of Ceremonies/Conference Facilitator)has been on television, stage and film entertaining audiences across Australia. He started as a stand-up comedian now multi skilled performer. He’s best known for his television roles starting way back in the 80’s with the Comedy Company and more recently as the long suffering husband Bretty in Australia most successful sitcom Kath and Kim and more recently spent time in the Jungle on I’m a Celebrity get me out of here.
Lil Miss Jazz
Lil’ Miss Jazz combines sophisticated vocals with the stylish skills of accomplished jazz musicians. They consistently deliver elegant, soulful and funky performances to enhance any event. Cindy’s voice is undeniably beautiful, and she brings an emotional, memorable experience to any song. Repertoire consists of Jazz standards, original compositions and acoustic versions of popular tunes.
Information on ticket rates and how to purchase a ticket are at the bottom of the page.
ENTRIES CLOSING SOON
Award entries for the APPMA Awards of Excellence close soon – This is an opportunity to showcase the best work delivered by members of the APPMA as well as AUSPACK 2019 exhibitors.
There are 5 award categories which include:
- Best New Product Award
- Customer Collaboration Award
- Design Innovation Award
- Export Success Award
- Imported Equipment Award.
- Raise your profile and be recognised as an industry leader and award-winning business
- Celebrate and showcase your achievements with your peers
- Motivate and energise your business
- Benefit from multiple promotional opportunities
Who can enter?
Entries for the APPMA Awards of Excellence are open to any APPMA member (as of 1 July 2018) or AUSPACK 2019 exhibitor who has a product or solution that meets the eligibility criteria specified in the award assessment criteria which you can find in the awards entry kit.
- Entries open – 23 October 2018
- Entries close – 26 January 2019
- Judging process – 28 January 2019 – 11 February 2019
- Finalists announced – 20 February 2019
- Awards of Excellence Ceremony Gala Dinner – 27 March 2019
If you have any questions contact: Sukhee@necatrcc.com.au or phone 1300 878 815I
Individual (APPMA Member) – $155 +GST
Individual (Non-Member) – $175 +GST
Table of 10 per person (APPMA Member) – $145 +GST
Table of 10 per person (Non-Member) – $165 +GST