AUSPACK, continuing to grow, year on year, will return to Sydney Showground in 2021 to again break records and reach its biggest ever.
Key initiatives developed in 2019 will again be part of the future-driven AUSPACK 2021. AUSPACK will include the resoundingly successful Business and Industry Conference, APPMA Awards of Excellence as well as product launches, interactive activations and showcases on the show floor.
THE 2021 EXHIBITION SPACE APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Phase 1: 17th September – 1st October 2019: open to APPMA members who have previously exhibited in Sydney (AUSPACK 2017) with the opportunity to secure previous space or similar, if unavailable.
- Phase 2: 2nd October – 29th October 2019: open to all APPMA members.
- Phase 3: 30th October – 27th November 2019: open to all previous Sydney (AUSPACK 2017) exhibitors, with the opportunity to secure their previous space or similar if unavailable.
- Phase 4: 28th November, 2019, through to 2021 event until sold out:open to all potential exhibitors on a first come first served basis.
- Unrivalled – Opportunity to access a market of greater breadth and quality
- Innovate – stimulate new developments and provide solutions
- Global Market – Capitalise on AUSPACK’s global market presence and networks
- Generate – New sales leads with thousands of qualified buyers
- Demonstrate – Capabilities in machinery & technology
- Network – Face-to-face with senior buyers & decision influencers
- Build – New relationships & nurture existing ones
- Establish – Your business as a supplier of choice
- Collaborate – with peers and exchange groundbreaking ideas