- | Automatic Guided Vehicles (Agvs)
- | Bag-In-Box Equipment
- | Bespoke Machinery Or Machine Development
- | Cartoning Machines
- | Case Closing Machines (Corrugated Board)
- | Case Erecting Machines (Corrugated Board)
- | Complete Automation Systems
- | Conveyors
- | Crate Packing Equipment
- | Depalletisers
- | Emptying Machines
- | Guards (Safety)
- | Handling Machinery
- | Pallet Inverting Machines
- | Pallet Lifter
- | Pallet Shrink Wrapping Machines
- | Pallet Stacking Machines
- | Pallet Stretch Wrapping Machines
- | Pallet Transfer Machines
- | Palletising Machines
- | Pick And Place Machines
- | Robots
- | Stretch Wapping Machines
- | Vision Systems
- | Vision Systems Integrators
- | Bespoke Machinery or Machine Development
- | Cleaning Machines
- | Chocolate Processing Machines
- | Control & Instrumentation Conveyors
- | Food Processing Machines
- | Sorting Equipment
- | Washing Machines
Established in 1983, Australis Engineering is a multi-faceted manufacturer and integrator of conveyors, pallet handling systems, robotics, materials handling equipment and industrial automation. We have a deep-seated design focus and apply our expertise earned from a range of industries to deliver smart thinking and innovation.
While we are respected for our conveyor and pallet handling capabilities, our customers also trust Australis for our expertise in robotics, industrial automation and materials handling. Smart thinking drives this expertise to deliver innovative, integrated engineered solutions to solve challenges including deploying new products or packaging, establishing new production or warehouse facilities, improving productivity and efficiency, reducing production costs and improving safety.
- We manufacture in Australia but also have key supply chain partnerships to offer the best technologies from respected global OEMs.
- We offer in-house mechanical, electrical and automation engineering and fabrication capabilities.
- Highly experienced in system design and integration and delivering turnkey projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in industries including raw and packaged foods, beverages, packaging, pharmaceuticals, medtech, health, warehousing, industrial and general manufacturing.
- We are part of the Australis Group, servicing the whole of Australia and the Asia-Pacific, with manufacturing facilities in Sydney and Brisbane.
- ISO9001 quality management certification.
Address25 Harley Crescent
simPAL® Modular Palletising System simPAL is a robotic palletiser, however its elegance is the collaboration of smart software and smart hardware to create a flexible palletising solution. simPAL uses ...
TM Palletizer - a highly reliable robot palletising solution applicable to a diverse range of industries The TM Palletizer is a complete robot solution that is exclusively designed for palletising aut ...
TM5-700 Collaborative Robot The TM5-700 cobot by Techman Robot features simple programming, integrated vision capabilities and the latest safety functionality. Having vision integrated within the cobo ...
TM5-900 Collaborative Robot The TM5-900 cobot by Techman Robot features simple programming, integrated vision capabilities and the latest safety functionality. Having vision integrated within the cobo ...
TM12 Collaborative Robot The TM12 cobot by Techman Robot offers class leading payload and reach capabilities. TM12 is: easy to deploy, highly flexible, virtually maintenance free ideal for manufacturi ...
Hygenius - Ultra Clean, Food Grade Conveyors Australis Engineering introduces the Hygenius™ Food Grade Conveyors – the truly clean and hygienic conveyor. Hygenius food grade conveyors are wash down re ...
Pallet Conveyors – Roller, Chain or Slat Australis provides a full range of Pallet Conveyors to suit any of warehousing, general conveying or palletising requirement. Our pallet conveyors are availabl ...
Australis offers a range of fabric, rubber and PVC belt conveyors to suit virtually any application. Our conveyors are trusted by some of Australia’s largest manufacturers to reliably convey their pro ...
Robotic Grippers, Sensors and Tool Changers for Your Factory Automation Needs Australis Engineering are proud Australian representatives of OnRobot, the world’s leading supplier of End of Arm Tooling ...
A Pallet Destacker or Stacker (also called a Pallet Dispenser or Pallet Magazine) is used in a pallet handling system for accumulation or dispensing of empty pallets onto or from your conveyor line or ...