GS 04B and GS 08B series fork sensors
Even the smallest objects can be reliably detected - the new Leuze GS 04B and GS 08B series fork sensors.
They detect objects as small as 0.05 mm in diameter. Thanks to their high switching frequency of up to 10,000 Hz, this is also possible with fast automation processes.
Maximum flexibility: the GS 04B series sensors are available in 14 different fork widths from 5 to 220 mm. The GS(L) 08B series offers four fork widths from 30 to 120 mm. This makes them suitable for a variety of industries – e.g: the packaging sector or in mounting and handling technology.
- Components/Auxiliaries For Packaging
- Control Technology
- Handling Technology
- Machine Parts, Components, Accessories
- Machine Vision
- Motors And Drive Technology
- Sensor Technology
- Automatic Guided Vehicles (Agvs)
- Bar Code Equipment
- Capping Machines
- Controlled Atmosphere Packaging Equipment
- Crate Packing Equipment
- Cushion Packaging/Void Filling Machines
- End Of Line Bagging Systems
- Guards (Safety)
- Pick And Place Machines
- R F I D (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Vision Systems