“THE NETWORK”, a brand new grouping launches.Posted on November 10th, 2016 in News
With the processing and packaging industry alone boasting 300 trade shows around the world, AUSPACK, owned by the Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association and organised by Exhibitions and Trade Fairs, today announces its participation in the “THE NETWORK”, an international network federating several processing and packaging trade shows.
Through this initiative, AUSPACK will cross promote THE NETWORK to its members, facilitate relationships and encourage the sharing of experience among major international events.
Luke Kasprzak, Exhibition Director of AUSPACK and the Industrial Division at Exhibitions and Trade Fairs, comments, “We are proud to be part of this initiative which has been met with an enthusiastic response from our partners.”
“In the space of a few months, THE NETWORK has already brought together 11 shows in 7 countries and more exhibitions are due to follow.”
“With buyers present all around the world and requirements varying by individual market, international trade shows are showcases for trends and needs on a local level and represent an extremely valuable source of information for trade professionals and manufacturers.”
“To capitalise on this and promote the internationalisation of the sector, AUSPACK has decided to join THE NETWORK to expand its international reach and encourage the sharing of information and experiences. AUSPACK is already working closely with leading industry shows including Pack Expo trade shows and Pro Pack events.”
THE NETWORK was started up in April 2016 and to date has already attracted 11 partner trade shows, representing 7 countries and 7 markets:
- ALL4PACK – Paris – France (COMEXPOSIUM Group) – www.all4pack.com
- AUSPACK – Sydney – Australia (APPMA – ETF) – www.auspack.com.au
- DJAZAGRO – Algiers – Algeria (COMEXPOSIUM Group) – www.djazagro.com
- HISPACK – Barcelona – Spain (FIRA BARCELONA) – www.hispack.com
- KOREA PACK, KOREA MAT, KOREA CHEM, COPHEX – Seoul – South Korea (KPMA – KYUNGYON Exhibition Corp.) – www.koreapack.org
- PACK PLUS – New Delhi – India (PRINT PACKAGING.COM (P) Ltd) – www.packplus.in
- PACK PLUS South – Bengaluru – India (PRINT PACKAGING.COM (P) Ltd) – www.packplussouth.in
- 3P PLAS PRINT PACK– Lahore – Pakistan (FAKT Exhibitions Pvt Ltd.) – www.plasprintpack.com
Just like AUSPACK, each of the shows in the network offers integrated processing and packaging solutions. For more information on partner shows, click here.