To ensure you arrive safely we have organised a courtesy shuttle bus to assist with pick up from the airport
To book, call 0418 224 559
- Booking will assist in making your trip as easy as possible as it will be first in best dress for arrivals as buses hold a capacity of 21 people per bus
- Returns will be first in best dress upon your arrival to the bus.
- All shuttle buses will adhere to COVID 19 rules and strict hygiene standards and regulations.
- Shuttle Buses commence daily at 7.00am and operate hourly until 3.00pm from the Group and Charter Bus Lane outside the T2 International Airport Terminal at Melbourne Airport.
- Exit Terminals 3 & 4 and turn Left or Exit Terminal 1 and turn right. Terminal 2 just exit and cross the pedestrian crossing in front of the terminal to the lane marked “Group and Charter Buses”.
- Guide Staff wearing AusPack Fluorescent Pink Vests and White Caps will be located in the baggage areas of all terminals until 12.00pm daily to direct you to the Shuttle Buses (Tuesday to Thursday only).
- Shuttle buses commence daily at 8.00am for transfers from the Venue to the Melbourne Airport. These are supplied on a first come, first served basis and there is no standing on any of our Shuttles for safety reasons. They are located at the bus stop outside the exhibition, departing on the hour until 5.00pm daily.
Questions? Contact Bus Supervisor - David on 0418 224 559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View the Shuttle bus timetable here