AUSPACK Leaders' Forum Program 2022
Browse the agenda below or filter by the streams most relevant to you
There is both disruption and opportunity for the processing and packaging industry when it comes to sustainability. With new regulations coming into effect in Australia, it’s critical to be agile: innovating and adapting to increasingly changing regulatory and consumer needs and providing progressive solutions to help Australia minimise its waste.
- What is the packaging industry’s responsibility when it comes to waste and how is it tracking?
- What steps can businesses take to shift to a circular economy from design to operational systems?
- What opportunities for growth and collaboration are out there?
- How do we change consumer behaviour through packaging recycling messaging?
Create your Wishlist
You can now create a personalised Wishlist which you can add to and edit, then when you are ready you can email or download your Wishlist.
How to use the Wishlist feature
When browsing this program, when you see something you would like to favourite, simply click on the heart icon next to it and it will save to your Wishlist.
To access your Wishlist at any time, click on the heart icon at the top right hand corner of the website and then you can either email or download your list.
Other new options also include:
- Add to calendar: You can now add forum sessions to your calendar. Do this by clicking on the session you would like to add and selecting Add to Calendar.
- Share: You can also share any session by licking the share icon next to any session and selecting your preferred share option.